|Event Date||Price||Number Of Seats||Availibility|
This workshop focuses on Basic Introduction of Photoshop with advance learning in color correction by using layers and masking for digital and print publishing. Students will be encouraged to engage, analyze and understand Image editing as subject demands leading to color and black and white conversion and correction.
DOES DESIGN IMPACT PHOTOGRAPHY?
This workshop focuses on enabling students to achieve competency in computer applications by the process of designing and presenting documents varying from portfolios, photo books, magazines and so on. Students will be encouraged to learn basic elements of design and organization of communication material while integrating and incorporating Text & Image. It provides students with an opportunity to engage and analyze the content to understand the visual structure of a publication in order to present strong thoughtful and innovative layouts.
· Understand the content provided/brought to create a visual structure for print media such as a publication.
· Transform the visual presentation of the content into a narrative
· To understand and incorporate the relationship between color, form, type, space, as well as hierarchy and structure.
· Ability to identify, create and manipulate the visual structure of a layout.
· Ability to create meaningful visual links across multiple pages.
· Investigate photography as a narrative tool? and push the boundaries of photo narratives/photo books etc.
Number of Students per Batch: 20
Number of Days: 4
Timing of Class: 1:30pm - 4:00 pm
Batch 1: 14th, 15th & 21st, 22nd April
Batch 2: 28th, 29th April & 5th, 6th May
Cost: 3,000 INR